fuji SL 1.1

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

anlimdy22

by anlimdy22

MikeyBE wrote:Very nice build indeed - hard to get hold of these frames in Europe.

How are you liking the Starlight wheels?

using replaceable carbon spoke, 17MM axle, large bearing, adjustable preload, stiff n responsive wheelset. made in Taiwan wheelset with affordable pricing.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Hahaboy

by Hahaboy

rowdysluggins wrote:Super responsive, quick, stiff frame, that descends very well. Front end is a little on the stiff side for poor roads. I would not choose this bike for Paris-Roubaix, but I've done over a dozen centuries on it, on not-so-nice roads, and it is fantastic. It is very much a race geometry, even more so than my Addicts, but I love riding it because of it's responsiveness. Total build with pedals is 12.9 lbs or 5.85 Kg.

all of you very easy sub 6kg, after i installed rotor 2inpower powermeter crankset and qring, my bike weight 6.5kg....
damm sad

anlimdy22

by anlimdy22

Hahaboy wrote:
rowdysluggins wrote:Super responsive, quick, stiff frame, that descends very well. Front end is a little on the stiff side for poor roads. I would not choose this bike for Paris-Roubaix, but I've done over a dozen centuries on it, on not-so-nice roads, and it is fantastic. It is very much a race geometry, even more so than my Addicts, but I love riding it because of it's responsiveness. Total build with pedals is 12.9 lbs or 5.85 Kg.

all of you very easy sub 6kg, after i installed rotor 2inpower powermeter crankset and qring, my bike weight 6.5kg....
damm sad

By using light tubular wheelset will around 200g/pc tyre, i think you're almost there.

Allen254

by Allen254

here is my ride sorry in not a pro picture taker
its 15.5lbs because of the ultegra components but will be updated soon to sram should weigh much less than 15 soon.

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

Very nice bike!

Hahaboy

by Hahaboy

anlimdy22 wrote:
Hahaboy wrote:

damm sad

By using light tubular wheelset will around 200g/pc tyre, i think you're almost there.

With mcfk saddle and schmolke seatpost , it's 6.17kg with pedals, rotor 2inpower , qring and enve 4.5 with 25mm gp4k tyres.
I think it's very light for this build.

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

What size is your Fuji, the one with the Q rings?

Hahaboy

by Hahaboy

pdlpsher1 wrote:What size is your Fuji, the one with the Q rings?

Hahaboy

by Hahaboy

can i know which seatpost clamp suitable for Fuji Sl ? i bought carbon ti, carbonice all cant use at all.