2016 Fuji SL

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Allen254

by Allen254

Hey does any one else have pics of their fuji sl build this will be my next frame with full dura ace and my boyd 44mm carbon clinchers I want to see more pics on this frame please thanks.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

justaute

by justaute

Just finished building it today...LBS did most of the work. Still have to ride it and test it before cutting the steerer tube. Oh, I mix brands without reservation. haha :)

Frame: 58
Cockpit: Zipp bar (44), Uno stem (110), Ritchey Superlogic seatpost, Berk saddle (155mm, padded with oval rails)
Components: Ultegra Di2, Ultegra front derailleur, Dura Ace rear Derailleur, Dura Ace crankset, Hawk stainless steel BB; Speedplay zero with Ti spindles
Wheels: Bora 50 clincher with Hutchinson Sector 28 tubeless (temporary)
Brake: Ultegra
Weight: 6.810 kg (15.01 lbs) as you see in the photo; pretty weightweenie-ish for a 184cm, 94 kg (206 lb) rider :)

Can certainly go lighter, but already had all the parts from another bike; will not try to get much lighter.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Any spy shots of their 2017 offerings? I've not been able to turn up anything.

And justaute that still looks fine with the Bora's and Shimano. Great rig!

prebsy

by prebsy

Don't think anything will change for '17, fuji iterates very slowly. I'm assuming you will see the same builds but I'm hoping they will scrap that stupid 10k build with the RZRs.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

More so asking in relation to colour schemes. With the new Gran Fondo being released, agree that there won't be anything else coming.

thewallace

by thewallace

There is an early release of the 2017 SL 1.1 which features eTap and Vittoria Corsa Graphine Tires which has just been released to dealers in Australia. This has full carbon clinchers, I'll try track down a photo

justaute

by justaute

thewallace wrote:There is an early release of the 2017 SL 1.1 which features eTap and Vittoria Corsa Graphine Tires which has just been released to dealers in Australia. This has full carbon clinchers, I'll try track down a photo

Here.
https://www.facebook.com/BicycleCentreO ... =3&theater

tinozee

by tinozee

Wow looks like Scott Addict.

Kayrehn

by Kayrehn

$8999 aud and they don't bother to say anything more than 'carbon wheels'...

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

And eTap.

And a crazy light frame.

What more info do you need? It's a spy shot from a store who have put it out there earlier than they should have. With little info. For most people it's all the boxes ticked (including that one of the lightest and cheapest eTap bikes going for 2017).

Allen254

by Allen254

justaute wrote:Just finished building it today...LBS did most of the work. Still have to ride it and test it before cutting the steerer tube. Oh, I mix brands without reservation. haha :)

Frame: 58
Cockpit: Zipp bar (44), Uno stem (110), Ritchey Superlogic seatpost, Berk saddle (155mm, padded with oval rails)
Components: Ultegra Di2, Ultegra front derailleur, Dura Ace rear Derailleur, Dura Ace crankset, Hawk stainless steel BB; Speedplay zero with Ti spindles
Wheels: Bora 50 clincher with Hutchinson Sector 28 tubeless (temporary)
Brake: Ultegra
Weight: 6.810 kg (15.01 lbs) as you see in the photo; pretty weightweenie-ish for a 184cm, 94 kg (206 lb) rider :)

Can certainly go lighter, but already had all the parts from another bike; will not try to get much lighter.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7696/270 ... b300_k.jpg
so im assunming it 15 lbs cause its a 58cm dam still pretty light how tall are you??

justaute

by justaute

6'1" and not all legs. I could make it lighter by using all Dura Ace components, 23mm tubular (28mm tires on clinchers), and lighter skewers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Last edited by Frankie - B on Tue May 24, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted the quote. please use the quick reply box, or the full editor. Thanks

prebsy

by prebsy

Kayrehn wrote:$8999 aud and they don't bother to say anything more than 'carbon wheels'...

Fairly confident those would be the oval concepts 935s. In classic oval concepts fashion the link for the picture is broken. They seem decent but you could probably just flip them for $800-900

http://www.ovalconcepts.com/aero/wheels ... her-wheels

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

I weigh 62kg but rides a 7.8kg bike. To be fair the bike weight should scale proportionally with rider weight :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AE86Micah

by AE86Micah

Tinea Pedis wrote:And eTap.

And a crazy light frame.

What more info do you need? It's a spy shot from a store who have put it out there earlier than they should have. With little info. For most people it's all the boxes ticked (including that one of the lightest and cheapest eTap bikes going for 2017).

eTap is the one thing I regret not putting on my bike!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com