Colnago C60: seeking advice

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

It will likely be the weekend or later before I get the bicycle assembled. Parts include Campagnolo Super Record RS group, Bora 50 wheels. Will send pictures when finished.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Yes indeed, pics are a must!

MiddMan

by MiddMan

The more I look at it, the OFWH is growing on me. I prefer the classic Colnago lettering as well as opposed to the italicised version on the Italia colours. I do like the PR99 of the EPQ.. Does Colnago tend to introduce any more colours or are the current options likely the only ones to be offered?

One last questions: does anyone know if they fixed the tyre clearance problems with the C60 ie can you run 25mm without problems?

I talked to my LBS and I can get me a good deal on either record or super record. With the money I'll save I'm half-tempted to buy second frame while I wait (inevitably) for the C60 so that I have something nice to ride in the meantime. Hmm..

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I started building my C60 this morning. Wheels are Campagnolo Bora 50 clinchers with Vittoria 25mm wide tires. Plenty of clearance between fork crown and tire in the front; in the rear god clearance between the chain stays as well as the brake bridge.

joosttx

by joosttx

ColnagoEPQ wrote:I started building my C60 this morning. Wheels are Campagnolo Bora 50 clinchers with Vittoria 25mm wide tires. Plenty of clearance between fork crown and tire in the front; in the rear god clearance between the chain stays as well as the brake bridge.

I had an issue not with the frame clearance but the front brake clearance (on the top) using 2015 bora ultra 2 35's, FMB carbone 25's and campy record '15 skeleton brakes. After some adjustment to the brakes I have no issues but it's a very tight fit.

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I installed Campagnolo Super Record RS Brakes on my C60 yesterday; everything is fine. Wheels are Bora One, 50mm deep clinchers.

nibby

by nibby

ColnagoEPQ - Any Pics???

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Thanks all, great to hear they addressed the clearance issues.

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I should be finished this weekend and will post pictures as soon as the build is complete.

nibby

by nibby

ColnagoEPQ wrote:I should be finished this weekend and will post pictures as soon as the build is complete.

great, look forward to seeing it.

r_mutt

by r_mutt

Any pics?