Colnago C60: seeking advice

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

It will likely be the weekend or later before I get the bicycle assembled. Parts include Campagnolo Super Record RS group, Bora 50 wheels. Will send pictures when finished.

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Yes indeed, pics are a must!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MiddMan

by MiddMan

The more I look at it, the OFWH is growing on me. I prefer the classic Colnago lettering as well as opposed to the italicised version on the Italia colours. I do like the PR99 of the EPQ.. Does Colnago tend to introduce any more colours or are the current options likely the only ones to be offered?

One last questions: does anyone know if they fixed the tyre clearance problems with the C60 ie can you run 25mm without problems?

I talked to my LBS and I can get me a good deal on either record or super record. With the money I'll save I'm half-tempted to buy second frame while I wait (inevitably) for the C60 so that I have something nice to ride in the meantime. Hmm..

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I started building my C60 this morning. Wheels are Campagnolo Bora 50 clinchers with Vittoria 25mm wide tires. Plenty of clearance between fork crown and tire in the front; in the rear god clearance between the chain stays as well as the brake bridge.

joosttx

by joosttx

ColnagoEPQ wrote:I started building my C60 this morning. Wheels are Campagnolo Bora 50 clinchers with Vittoria 25mm wide tires. Plenty of clearance between fork crown and tire in the front; in the rear god clearance between the chain stays as well as the brake bridge.

I had an issue not with the frame clearance but the front brake clearance (on the top) using 2015 bora ultra 2 35's, FMB carbone 25's and campy record '15 skeleton brakes. After some adjustment to the brakes I have no issues but it's a very tight fit.

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I installed Campagnolo Super Record RS Brakes on my C60 yesterday; everything is fine. Wheels are Bora One, 50mm deep clinchers.

nibby

by nibby

ColnagoEPQ - Any Pics???

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Thanks all, great to hear they addressed the clearance issues.

ColnagoEPQ

by ColnagoEPQ

I should be finished this weekend and will post pictures as soon as the build is complete.

nibby

by nibby

ColnagoEPQ wrote:I should be finished this weekend and will post pictures as soon as the build is complete.

great, look forward to seeing it.

r_mutt

by r_mutt

Any pics?