Storck Aero TT bike advice please

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Mitchapalooza

by Mitchapalooza

Hello - wondering if anyone can help me out with a bit of advice. I have a Storck Aero with SRAM force, zipp cranks and aerobars, zero gravity Ti brakes. Bike is spotless and nearly brand new ( had back problems when I got it, then had twin sons ). It's about 3 years old, but rarely ridden. Can anyone offer advice what it is worth now? I am considering selling it. Also have a Powertap ( wired version ) and Garneau aero Helmet that I could include. Currently it has basic training wheels on it ( mavic open pro back wheel and front wheel is basic wheel with semi deep rim ). Before I list this, I'd love to know what a fair price would be. I am quite out of touch with what costs what these days... thank you

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pantani

by Pantani

You would probably be better to part it out as the Zipp Cranks and ZG brakes are sought after items.

In any case, start with fifty to sixty percent of the retail price and you will probably be in the ballpark.

But I've no idea of what the retails are in your neck of the woods.
Not everything that counts can be counted. Not everything that can be counted counts.

Mitchapalooza

by Mitchapalooza

Thanks Pantani. Great handle btw