Wall Mount

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

I m looking for a Wall Mount where the bike is hanging from the TT. However and this is were the problem arises ...... I need the wheels to be completley horizontal inline.

I found this, but they seem to have gone under. At least website takes no orders and nobody response to email. This is where the frame sits on the hanger, and the hanger can be angled, to ensure that the bike is perfectly wheel straight.

Does anybody have any suggesstions or ideas to finding something similiar. Key Point is that wheels are horiztonally even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

bmrk

by bmrk

Those are the best imho https://parax.de

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

bmrk wrote:Those are the best imho https://parax.de

I looked at those and ordered one. Does not work, that although you can change angle when installing, it means that when looking at the front of it, that the angle looks all wrong. Plus it would only ever work with one bike.

3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

bmrk

by bmrk

alexneumuller wrote:
bmrk wrote:Those are the best imho https://parax.de

I looked at those and ordered one. Does not work, that although you can change angle when installing, it means that when looking at the front of it, that the angle looks all wrong. Plus it would only ever work with one bike.

I have an S-Rack and a D-Rack, I found both great. The D-Rack is a single piece and can be tuned to specific angle without looking awkward

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

D-Rack looks great.

But having four bikes that all have different frame geo, it will look strange not having the front of the D-Rack all at the same angle. Plus it also means I m unable to change bikes on display, as the screws would need readjusting everytime. Great idea....but not what works for me.

Strava
Instagram