Quarq Elsa firmware update in Calpe (Spain)?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Super_fast

by Super_fast

Unfortunately my Quarq gave up during the training camp in Calp. The red LED is slowly flashing, according to the documentation of SRAM, this indicates the firmware has to be flashed again. However I don't have an ANT+ dongle with me (neither have my team mates).

Does anyone know of a bike shop which could flash the firmware again somewhere in the neighborhood of Calpe? The Quarq website wasn't very helpful, since it doesn't show dealers in Spain at all. Riding is nice, but it is better with power :D

grover

by grover

Go to an electronics store and buy an ant+ dongle?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

PinaRene

by PinaRene

Use the app on your phone and it will get the update from there. I use the app on my iPhone and it works great. Went form firmware 4 to 5 last week. App is called Qalvin BLE

aspms

by aspms

PinaRene wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 am
Use the app on your phone and it will get the update from there. I use the app on my iPhone and it works great. Went form firmware 4 to 5 last week. App is called Qalvin BLE
It works only with latest Quarqs, starting with Dzero. Older models like Elsa still requires ant+ and previous version app.
quality carbon repairs and paintjobs @bikebay.lv
https://www.instagram.com/bikebay.lv/

chunky666

by chunky666

As Grover said go buy an Ant+ dongle. A cheap wireless Mouse will usually come with one if you cant find one on its own

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mattr

by mattr

Don't any of your team mates have an ant+ phone?