American Classic closing down

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

BPS

by BPS

Rich_W wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 pm
BPS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:37 pm
Rich_W wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 pm
BPS wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm
The Sprint 350 rim is still one of the lightest aluminum rims on the market. No other manufacturers have been able to produce it.
Are you sure you don't mean no other manufacturers *want* to produce it? I've seen many of those narrow light aluminum rims fail through the years. But while my understanding of innovation is limited :roll:, my understanding of market trends is quite strong. Hence AC biting the dust...
Want is indifferent they can't. A 19.7mm internal width seems plenty wide for a lightweight road tubeless compatible rim: https://amclassic.com/index.php/wheels/ ... -pair.html

Their Tour de France team trained on the Sprint 350 - What year were you in the tour? oh yeah...

Market trends have nothing to do with their closing - that is simply your assumption. You know them personally and asked them? Your eye rolling and definitive statements certainly seem like you did.
I think you should take a break from the internet. You are clearly very sensitive. I believe what I believe and I write what I think.
Agree'd ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com