Bike Rental Cartagena, Colombia

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

steventran

by steventran

I've been searching the internet without much luck. Does anyone know of shops that rent road bikes in Cartagena? I'll be there for about 2 weeks. Suggestions for shop/group rides welcome, too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Asscdi

by Asscdi

Any luck with this? I would like to do the same in two weeks...

C36

by C36

Living in Colombia but in Bogota, but can look for you: are you looking for reasonable good road bikes or just touring bikes?
Bogota has literally more than a 100 bike shops (from very low end to high end but almost never multi brands). Anyway the importation taxes are huge.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

n1ey

by n1ey

I read the great article in Bicycling...I would like to go. Recommendations as to seasons? What are the prices for a new bike in the shops? Does any one carry size 60?

thanks

C36

by C36

n1ey wrote:I read the great article in Bicycling...I would like to go. Recommendations as to seasons? What are the prices for a new bike in the shops? Does any one carry size 60?

thanks
Afraid I don't bring good news...
New = expensive due to import
Overall Colombian are not very tall, don't recall any size 60 but will have a more detailed look.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk